Monday, June 1, 2009

Turkey Meatballs and Laughing Cow Chicken

We bought 5 pounds of ground turkey (on sale). It's supposed to be healthier for you than ground beef, and I am trying to eat a minimal amount of red meat (for health reasons), so we tried out a few different recipes. 

This recipe for turkey meatballs turned out great. They were a little garlicky, though. We ate them with a vegetarian version of this spaghetti sauce

We also made ground turkey taco meat. We haven't eaten it yet, though, because we froze it. We used our normal taco seasoning recipe

Finally, the "Laughing Cow Chicken" recipe had been posted on several cooking blogs that I read. I love Laughing Cow cheese, so I decided to try this recipe out. It was okay; I don't know if I just did a bad job of cooking it or what, but I didn't love it. It wasn't terrible, but it just wasn't my style. 


No comments:

Post a Comment