Monday, June 29, 2009

Bar Exam Studying Blahs

I'm really burnt out on studying. The stress surrounding the bar exam is making me question almost everything (except E & ratdog) about my life right now. It is terrible. I could not be productive today to save my life. I'm disappointed in myself because I had a plan for what I was supposed to get done today, but when I got home from class I worked on something else instead (not related to the bar exam). Maybe I will just take the rest of the night off and go for a walk with E & ratdog. I really need to clear my head right now.

I feel like the bar exam is taking me so far out of my comfort zone that I am "reverting" to my old tendencies. In my case, that would mean wanderlust. Every time that I get burnt out on studying, I imagine E & I selling our house (at a huge loss) and moving someplace new and different. I'm craving the feeling of being anywhere but here.

This week we have to take a two-day simulated bar exam. Rumor has it that the Bar Exam Review Class makes this simulated bar exam absolutely miserable to "scare us straight." Unfortunately, I've been "scared straight" for the past 2 weeks. One month from today, the whole thing will be over. That is simultaneously terrifying and exciting.



No comments:

Post a Comment