Sunday, June 14, 2009

Still Studying...

Can't wait for the bar exam to be over. I really have nothing interesting to say; I haven't tried out a new recipe in a couple of weeks. I made a "to do" list for post bar exam life. A list of books to read and fun things that I can do, since I will have spare time (outside of work). I'm even being Type A about my free time :) Thanks a lot, law school.

One of my friends on Facebook always puts "FML" at the end of her status. I really don't like the FML website. This girl is still in high school, so I know that it probably seems cool to her :) But today I found a website that is an uplifting version of FML, and I love it. I've always loved stories from the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" genre; I'm glad to see that I'm not alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment