Monday, August 17, 2009

Lots of Recipes

One of the best parts about the bar exam being over is that I get to cook again. It feels good to be back into a routine. I have been craving a lot of Italian and Greek ingredients lately, and the recipes that we have made definitely reflect that.

  • Absolutely delicious!
  • We substituted crushed tomatoes for whole tomatoes; I thought that it would make the sauce have a better consistency.
  • I highly recommend this recipe.
  • We made this for our first wedding anniversary.
  • It was really good. The only thing that I might change next time is that I would use a little less chicken broth.
  • Another great recipe.
  • Fairly easy to make (although E made this; but it seemed like it didn't take him too long)
  • It was a nice Sunday night dinner.
  • We used cherry tomatoes from our "backyard" garden for this recipe... and fresh basil from our deck garden.
  • I liked it, but dealing with the phyllo dough was kind of frustrating, and it wasn't that filling. It seemed like something that I would order at a restaurant, but it was a lot cheaper to make it myself.
  • This was a good way to use up some of the feta from the phyllo pizza.
  • It was easy to make and pretty good; I didn't really like the way that the peppers tasted after being cooked for so long, but the filling was really good :)
  • Chicken is E's favorite meat, and this recipe seemed like an interesting way to prepare it.
  • It wasn't mind-blowingly amazing, but it was good.
  • We ate this with broccoli.
  • Another recipe that wasn't amazing, but it was good.
  • The bright side: we had most of the ingredients at home, so it didn't cost too much to make. AND the recipe made A LOT of servings of noodles, so we froze some of the leftovers into individual containers for when E has night classes this fall.
  • I really like bar food. Potato skins are a favorite for me.
  • This is a good recipe :)
  • When I asked E to make monkey bread, I figured that he wouldn't like it very much. Usually I'm the one with a sweet tooth. I was wrong; E loves it!
  • The only thing that we changed about this recipe is that we didn't add raisins.



No comments:

Post a Comment