Thursday, January 29, 2009

Old Friends and Dryers

Last night I had dinner with some old friends from high school. I showed off my new "neck straw" (aka my CP shunt). Tried to explain how it works, but I don't really even get it. It was fun to see them; I wish we all had more time so we could hang out more.

This morning I've been dealing with some bad customer service issues; when we bought our new washer and dryer, the customer service in the store was excellent. Unfortunately, the delivery department's customer service has been very poor.

We are also trying to deal with our home warranty company. I would consider their behavior to be criminal, so I guess it's a good thing I'm not a prosecutor. Jerks. I don't want to have to sue them; I just want them to fix our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment